If you want a really nice piece of his work, this is your opportunity. I promise it will be one of those paintings that will captivate and continue to grow on you! It was painted in 2016 and is titled "Windmill". It measures 16" by 20" and we want to offer it to you for $1800.Read More
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:30 AM
- New Old-Style Katsina Dolls by Chester Poleyestewa
- Blue Corn and My First Experience with Pueblo Pottery
- Navajo Folk Artist Delbert Buck--He'll Make You Smile!
- Coral and Turquoise Necklace
- Charlie Daniels. Yes. That Charlie Daniels
- In 1938 Sallie Lippincott Moved to the Navajo Reservation. She Left her Mark!
- Works by Fritz Scholder, American Artist (1937 - 2005)
- Peter Ray James Returns to Painting
- Some People Don’t Like Snakes, but they have made this woman famous!
- Laverne Barber is Back, Better than Ever!
- This Silversmith Does It All!
- Rocks, Gems, Fossils, Jewelry and more in Denver this weekend!
- Old Rugs (Almost) Never Die!
- New for Indian Market at Toh-Atin Gallery’s show this Week!
- Santa Fe's Indian Market Week and What We Bring to the Party!
- Two Wonderful Yeibichai Weavings
- Mesa Verde: Saving a National Treasure
- Navajo Rug Sale and Silent Auction - Salt Lake CIty
- Maria and Julian Plates
- Maria Martinez, The Potter of San Ildefonso
- Shonto Begay, Painting Navajo Life and Making it Universal
- Spring Gallery Walk Friday May 12
- Annual Navajo Rug Auction in Oklahoma City April 21-22, 2017
- Ben Nighthorse: Memories and Unique Jewelry
- The Story of Willie Yazzie, World Class Navajo Silversmith
- Historic Bandolier Bags and a Belt from the Ojibwe
- "The Return of The Raven"
- Works of a Master Potter from Santa Clara Teresita Naranjo, “Apple Blossom"
- Transitional Period Weavings
- Noel All Day - All Night!